Mai Hoon Tumhaara Forever Wala Pyaar
HI PYAAR!
HELLO MERA LUCKY CHARM WALE DP MEIN JO HAI WOH AMAZING DOST!
Our pictures mean a lot more to me than you think. They make me pass exams. Sure. But they remind me of one of the best times in my life. I have never been so comfortable with anyone as much as I am with you and that's a big thing coming from an awkward ass friend of yours who loves you more than all your ex boyfriends ever did or future boyfriends ever will.
Zindagi mein when I have enough money, and you don't (imma make more obviously, because I am a man and you are a woman, and that too a jihadi, ghar mein banduk rakhne waali muslim woman) toh I will buy tickets to Kashmir or any other damn place to take a long trip with you. That's legit on my bucket list now!
Get the best fucking placement and run towards me in slow motiong with DDLJ music in background please? KBye.
Also, Happy Birthday dear asshole.
HELLO MERA LUCKY CHARM WALE DP MEIN JO HAI WOH AMAZING DOST!
Our pictures mean a lot more to me than you think. They make me pass exams. Sure. But they remind me of one of the best times in my life. I have never been so comfortable with anyone as much as I am with you and that's a big thing coming from an awkward ass friend of yours who loves you more than all your ex boyfriends ever did or future boyfriends ever will.
Zindagi mein when I have enough money, and you don't (imma make more obviously, because I am a man and you are a woman, and that too a jihadi, ghar mein banduk rakhne waali muslim woman) toh I will buy tickets to Kashmir or any other damn place to take a long trip with you. That's legit on my bucket list now!
Get the best fucking placement and run towards me in slow motiong with DDLJ music in background please? KBye.
Also, Happy Birthday dear asshole.
Comments
Post a Comment